This is a great documentary by the film-maker Simona Piantieri, which I contributed to. I think she gets a great range of voices who actually provide an insight into the building. I think I’ve modified my views on it as a consequence of watching. It helped me see beyond Renzo Piano’s spin to appreciate what a great building it might actually be.
- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- RT @STAND_AMS: Sad to hear Llansannan Snooker Club in Wales has raised its prices to £1.30 an hour. The working man is bring priced out of … 3 days ago
- A new dawn for communications? Several key aerial infrastructure projects in a wee infographic from @AFP http://t.co/61WvFWtagS 4 days ago
- RT @alisonkilling: WE'RE LIVE! Death in Venice - exhibition about death and modern arch - is on Kickstarter ow.ly/vNPON PLS RT 4 days ago
- Everton manager Roberto Martinez speaking at the Hillsborough Memorial. grabyo.com/g/v/olMbV7fBaJt 4 days ago