This is a great documentary by the film-maker Simona Piantieri, which I contributed to. I think she gets a great range of voices who actually provide an insight into the building. I think I’ve modified my views on it as a consequence of watching. It helped me see beyond Renzo Piano’s spin to appreciate what a great building it might actually be.
- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- RT @theretronaut: 1944: Salute to the Red Army, Albert Hall, London ( buff.ly/1lEjY0S) http://t.co/76xxguLYj9 9 hours ago
- RT @RheaButcher: Happy Eartha Day! http://t.co/WQ7gGF08mK 1 day ago
- RT @NickPoole1: Wow! RT @BritishPathe: We're pleased to announce the uploading of 85,000 films to YouTube. View & share here: http://t.co/2… 1 day ago
- David Moyes is history. Chosen One banner destined for museum. bbc.com/sport/0/footba… 1 day ago