This is a great documentary by the film-maker Simona Piantieri, which I contributed to. I think she gets a great range of voices who actually provide an insight into the building. I think I’ve modified my views on it as a consequence of watching. It helped me see beyond Renzo Piano’s spin to appreciate what a great building it might actually be.
- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- RT @MsAshleyDavies: Once again, our office has gone completely over the top with Christmas decorations. http://t.co/4SLqZcCyHI 21 hours ago
- Chinese probe prepares for moon landing next week spaceflightnow.com/china/change3/… 1 day ago
- RT @Grand_designz: Endive & Spit, e-foragers from Chester, plan to construct Britain's first self sufficient oblong dwelling using only the… 1 day ago
- USA complaining that they will travel more than 11,500 miles in 10 days for WC group stages. http://t.co/7no4AEPWCP Er… why not move hotel? 1 day ago