- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- We've not fallen in love with German football. This'll be the 4th CL final this century with sides from same country. theconversation.com/germans-march-… 9 hours ago
- Toronto's mayor denies smoking crack. theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/m… PS Happy weekend. 1 day ago
- Oh look. Some buildings made out of Lego... How. Terribly. Novel. 1 day ago
- Again, hats off to Building Design for their long standing commitment to sticking the boot in to RMJM bdonline.co.uk/5055120.article 1 day ago
Tag Archives: Ichikawa
As we have previously discussed, the Olympic Torch Relay was founded by the Nazi party in the 1936 to communicate an idea of racial hegemony . We have also seen that the Torch itself slowly became a means of showing … Continue reading