- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- RT @ccawire: Claude Monet’s place of creation bit.ly/1eTxPJl #iotd 4 hours ago
- RT @ccawire: The CCA is pleased to announce that Bruce Kuwabara will succeed Phyllis Lambert as Chair of the Board of Trustees. http://t.c… 1 day ago
- RT @ccawire: “The spirited presence of Pierre Jeanneret the creative giant, permeates the entire city" #iotd #CasablancaChandigarh http://t… 1 day ago
- Superb. Juventus Ultras banned by club for insulting Napoli. Replaced by school children. Who insult the goalkeeper. bbc.com/sport/0/footba… 1 day ago