- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- RT @ccawire: The house of Diego Rivera, a key example of early Mexican modernism bit.ly/1bsdWbj #iotd 1 hour ago
- Houses in famous films as film posters federicobabina.com/ARCHICINE 1 hour ago
- RT @Future_Cities: Damian Hirst to landlord a new villlage in Cornwall. Be thankful for small mercies. It could've been Wayne Hemmingway ht… 2 hours ago
- RT @MsAshleyDavies: Once again, our office has gone completely over the top with Christmas decorations. http://t.co/4SLqZcCyHI 1 day ago
Tag Archives: trafalgar square
In one of Arup’s London offices is an array of speakers designed to help architects and acoustic engineers hear how the designs of their spaces will sound when complete. It’s called an ambisonic array. Virtual sound models for proposed concert … Continue reading