- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- RT @alicerawsthorn: Ooh! The Serpentine Gallery has chosen the Chilean architect Smiljan Radic to #design this summer's pavilion. http://t.… 6 hours ago
- RT @JuliusJaaskelai: Some pretty pictures from a recently completed 392 MW solar plant in California bit.ly/1gn7Etq 1 day ago
- RT @NORDpert: NORD's Maggie's Centre at Forth Valley Royal Hospital in Larbert has been granted planning permission http://t.co/U9Mi14CVwN 1 day ago
- RT @Independent: RIP Bob Crow ind.pn/1kJhP2E (via @CoventGdnTube) http://t.co/eAmL6uWVVl 1 day ago
Tag Archives: tom jenkinson
In one of Arup’s London offices is an array of speakers designed to help architects and acoustic engineers hear how the designs of their spaces will sound when complete. It’s called an ambisonic array. Virtual sound models for proposed concert … Continue reading