- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- RT @ianvisits: Limited edition tube moquette trainers. Available from 6am next Saturday in Piccadilly Circus tube station. http://t.co/o7b… 55 minutes ago
- RT @TomCommon: @daisyfroud @timabrahams Amazing. Othello Suite comes with a 24/7 dedicated butler, who tries to trick you into killing your… 1 hour ago
- Brochure for penthouses in One Tower Bridge explains which random Shakespeare character they've been named after. berkeleygroup.co.uk/media/pdf/t/4/… 2 hours ago
- RT @ccawire: Claude Monet’s place of creation bit.ly/1eTxPJl #iotd 18 hours ago