- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- This is fantastic. Jonathan Glazer's advert for Flake. Oddly they did't use it. vimeo.com/21190241 via @iqhunter @XanBrooks @TimeOutFilm 3 hours ago
- RT @ArchDaily: Norway’s “Memory Wound” reminds us of "Bunker 599" - another project that employs fractured space to commemorate loss http:/… 6 hours ago
- Everything about this reeks of Hackney. gensleron.com/cities/2014/3/… 8 hours ago
- #pt the caveat being if you are a rural council near green belt (read: traditional Tory seat) you can avoid any beastly new houses 8 hours ago
Tag Archives: squarepusher
In one of Arup’s London offices is an array of speakers designed to help architects and acoustic engineers hear how the designs of their spaces will sound when complete. It’s called an ambisonic array. Virtual sound models for proposed concert … Continue reading