- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- RT @culturelaser: Edinburgh was once outward-looking, energetic and thoroughly modern...It needs to recover something of that spirit http:/… 10 hours ago
- Subtle Russian propaganda ahead of vote in Crimea http://t.co/3lamuuRjfS 16 hours ago
- Jane Drew: the first truly international architect? #internationalwomensday cosmopolitanscum.com/2014/02/27/jan… 1 day ago
- This is fantastic. Jonathan Glazer's advert for Flake. Oddly they did't use it. vimeo.com/21190241 via @iqhunter @XanBrooks @TimeOutFilm 2 days ago