- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- The Science Museum in London publishes its first novel. blog.sciencemuseum.org.uk/insight/2013/0… 1 hour ago
- BBC trashes £100m digital project, pays AP for a picture of its own building to illustrate story. bbc.co.uk/news/entertain… via @janemerrick23 1 hour ago
- #ff @TheConversation - news and commentary website produced by academics and journalists. Great idea, great reading. 2 hours ago
- RT @David_TBC: A highly entertaining 'dummies' guide' to English football from the New York Times ... nytimes.com/2013/05/21/spo… 1 day ago