- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- RT @panthersolo: [puts £1 million on England being drawn in Group E] 1 hour ago
- RT @ccawire: The Detroit Free Press Building was purchased at an auction for $4.2 million bit.ly/1jukWcd #iotd 1 hour ago
- RT @ianvisits: Limited edition tube moquette trainers. Available from 6am next Saturday in Piccadilly Circus tube station. http://t.co/o7b… 3 hours ago
- RT @TomCommon: @daisyfroud @timabrahams Amazing. Othello Suite comes with a 24/7 dedicated butler, who tries to trick you into killing your… 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: mike reynolds
I read White Noise recently and noticed by chance that Picador have bizarrely just published a 40th anniversary edition of Don DeLillo’s book, although it was first published in 1985. Perhaps it is the accumulated prescience of the book that … Continue reading