- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- RT @ccawire: A detailed panorama of Shea Stadium bit.ly/12bp5p7 #iotd 9 hours ago
- No doubt all those who approved when McAslan's George Square scheme was scrapped will embrace its replacement. bdonline.co.uk/news/george-sq… 9 hours ago
- RT @MuseumDirectors: RT @ccawire: Watergate, June 17 1972: 5 White House operatives arrested in one of the greatest scandals in US history … 14 hours ago
- The politics of removing illegal roadside memorials in Northern Ireland. bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northe… 14 hours ago
Tag Archives: lrb
It would be fair to say that even amongst the librarians here there is a fair amount of amusement— or bewilderment— about the Norman D Stevens archive . Stevens is the retired director of university libraries at the University of Connecticut and, … Continue reading