- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- RT @ccawire: The CCA is pleased to announce that Bruce Kuwabara will succeed Phyllis Lambert as Chair of the Board of Trustees. http://t.c… 20 hours ago
- RT @ccawire: “The spirited presence of Pierre Jeanneret the creative giant, permeates the entire city" #iotd #CasablancaChandigarh http://t… 23 hours ago
- Superb. Juventus Ultras banned by club for insulting Napoli. Replaced by school children. Who insult the goalkeeper. bbc.com/sport/0/footba… 23 hours ago
- RT @Alex_one789: .@timabrahams Internet today is like the struggle depicted in Deadwood. Pioneer culture chaffing at Capital & State incurs… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: lrb
It would be fair to say that even amongst the librarians here there is a fair amount of amusement— or bewilderment— about the Norman D Stevens archive . Stevens is the retired director of university libraries at the University of Connecticut and, … Continue reading