- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- Jane Drew: the first truly international architect? #internationalwomensday cosmopolitanscum.com/2014/02/27/jan… 5 hours ago
- This is fantastic. Jonathan Glazer's advert for Flake. Oddly they did't use it. vimeo.com/21190241 via @iqhunter @XanBrooks @TimeOutFilm 1 day ago
- RT @ArchDaily: Norway’s “Memory Wound” reminds us of "Bunker 599" - another project that employs fractured space to commemorate loss http:/… 1 day ago
- Everything about this reeks of Hackney. gensleron.com/cities/2014/3/… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: lrb
It would be fair to say that even amongst the librarians here there is a fair amount of amusement— or bewilderment— about the Norman D Stevens archive . Stevens is the retired director of university libraries at the University of Connecticut and, … Continue reading