- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- RT @STAND_AMS: Sad to hear Llansannan Snooker Club in Wales has raised its prices to £1.30 an hour. The working man is bring priced out of … 21 hours ago
- A new dawn for communications? Several key aerial infrastructure projects in a wee infographic from @AFP http://t.co/61WvFWtagS 1 day ago
- RT @alisonkilling: WE'RE LIVE! Death in Venice - exhibition about death and modern arch - is on Kickstarter ow.ly/vNPON PLS RT 1 day ago
- Everton manager Roberto Martinez speaking at the Hillsborough Memorial. grabyo.com/g/v/olMbV7fBaJt 1 day ago
Tag Archives: london design festival
In one of Arup’s London offices is an array of speakers designed to help architects and acoustic engineers hear how the designs of their spaces will sound when complete. It’s called an ambisonic array. Virtual sound models for proposed concert … Continue reading