- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- Toronto's mayor denies smoking crack. theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/m… PS Happy weekend. 4 hours ago
- Oh look. Some buildings made out of Lego... How. Terribly. Novel. 8 hours ago
- Again, hats off to Building Design for their long standing commitment to sticking the boot in to RMJM bdonline.co.uk/5055120.article 8 hours ago
- Whoops. Thanks to @alucidwake for point out the error in my earlier #ff . Follow @ConversationUK (rather than Amanda De Cadenet's TV show.) 10 hours ago
Tag Archives: london design festival
In one of Arup’s London offices is an array of speakers designed to help architects and acoustic engineers hear how the designs of their spaces will sound when complete. It’s called an ambisonic array. Virtual sound models for proposed concert … Continue reading