- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- RT @Owenmeowenyou: @timabrahams The south elevation faces England. Holl supports independence. The south elevation is a political statement… 18 hours ago
- RT @shaunwalker7: Apropos of nothing, how cool is this constructivist building in central Simferopol... http://t.co/OIbFeBC0Wp 21 hours ago
- RT @rjwilliams44: Piece on Edinburgh for Times Higher. Won't win me any friends. timeshighereducation.co.uk/features/cultu… 21 hours ago
- We've been here before right? BBC report notes the Twitter campaign to save a "threatened" BBC Channel bbc.com/news/entertain… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: london design festival
In one of Arup’s London offices is an array of speakers designed to help architects and acoustic engineers hear how the designs of their spaces will sound when complete. It’s called an ambisonic array. Virtual sound models for proposed concert … Continue reading