- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- RT @theretronaut: 1944: Salute to the Red Army, Albert Hall, London ( buff.ly/1lEjY0S) http://t.co/76xxguLYj9 4 hours ago
- RT @RheaButcher: Happy Eartha Day! http://t.co/WQ7gGF08mK 1 day ago
- RT @NickPoole1: Wow! RT @BritishPathe: We're pleased to announce the uploading of 85,000 films to YouTube. View & share here: http://t.co/2… 1 day ago
- David Moyes is history. Chosen One banner destined for museum. bbc.com/sport/0/footba… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: london design festival
In one of Arup’s London offices is an array of speakers designed to help architects and acoustic engineers hear how the designs of their spaces will sound when complete. It’s called an ambisonic array. Virtual sound models for proposed concert … Continue reading