- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- RT @MsAshleyDavies: Once again, our office has gone completely over the top with Christmas decorations. http://t.co/4SLqZcCyHI 30 minutes ago
- Chinese probe prepares for moon landing next week spaceflightnow.com/china/change3/… 14 hours ago
- RT @Grand_designz: Endive & Spit, e-foragers from Chester, plan to construct Britain's first self sufficient oblong dwelling using only the… 19 hours ago
- USA complaining that they will travel more than 11,500 miles in 10 days for WC group stages. http://t.co/7no4AEPWCP Er… why not move hotel? 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: london design festival
In one of Arup’s London offices is an array of speakers designed to help architects and acoustic engineers hear how the designs of their spaces will sound when complete. It’s called an ambisonic array. Virtual sound models for proposed concert … Continue reading