- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- With latest Montreal mayor arrest, Canadian civic leadership is in a bad way bbc.in/18RT6DM 11 hours ago
- RT @annastarkey: Valentina Tereshkova became 1st spacewoman 50 yrs ago, broadcasting her call-sign from orbit Ya Chaika! I am Seagull! http… 1 day ago
- This is a good insight into why US innovates in communications but lags dangerously in energy and infrastructure newyorker.com/online/blogs/e… 1 day ago
- RT @ckilpatrick: New ELYSIUM trailer. This'll have to do until Matt Damon is ready to storm the Winter Palace FOR REAL http://t.co/hH7USZQy… 4 days ago