- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- RT @ccawire: His architect of choice was Oscar Niemeyer, who designed a multi-use apartment tower bit.ly/18WWkXF #iotd #BeloHorizon… 20 hours ago
- RT @yeslev: “long-form” is the mumbled incantation of a decaying priesthood theatlantic.com/business/archi… via @robboffard 21 hours ago
- I am about to cycle to work. It is -19 degrees. To be honest, I'd prefer to take my chances getting squished by a lorry back in London. 1 day ago
- Littlewoods sued for copyright breach on a Xmas jumper with 'a snowman in the middle" irishtimes.com/news/crime-and… via @design_law 1 day ago
Tag Archives: jimmy carter
I read White Noise recently and noticed by chance that Picador have bizarrely just published a 40th anniversary edition of Don DeLillo’s book, although it was first published in 1985. Perhaps it is the accumulated prescience of the book that … Continue reading