- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- ‘Sunlight is the most powerful of all disinfectants.' Excellent piece on US v UK libel laws in @spikedonline spiked-online.com/newsite/articl… 4 hours ago
- RT @TPGallery: #DavidLynch joins us for a live Skype this Wed from 19.00. If you want to be part of the audience book now. Ltd nos. http://… 5 hours ago
- RT @BritishArts: The BBC is launching a new arts documentary festival in Scotland. via @BBCNews cc: @BCScotland | bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotla… 5 hours ago
- RT @culturelaser: Edinburgh was once outward-looking, energetic and thoroughly modern...It needs to recover something of that spirit http:/… 22 hours ago
Tag Archives: jimmy carter
I read White Noise recently and noticed by chance that Picador have bizarrely just published a 40th anniversary edition of Don DeLillo’s book, although it was first published in 1985. Perhaps it is the accumulated prescience of the book that … Continue reading