- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- RT @ccawire: A detailed panorama of Shea Stadium bit.ly/12bp5p7 #iotd 13 hours ago
- No doubt all those who approved when McAslan's George Square scheme was scrapped will embrace its replacement. bdonline.co.uk/news/george-sq… 13 hours ago
- RT @MuseumDirectors: RT @ccawire: Watergate, June 17 1972: 5 White House operatives arrested in one of the greatest scandals in US history … 18 hours ago
- The politics of removing illegal roadside memorials in Northern Ireland. bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northe… 18 hours ago