- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- RT @Grand_designz: The conical sun trap courtyard in Junkton & Pimp's depressive iron citadel will be shaded during the hottest part of the… 14 minutes ago
- Really excited about going to #madeupconference where we will be discussing digital media, big data, satellite imagery and whelks. 6 hours ago
- RT @ccawire: "I want to turn everyone into an aristocrat whereas he wants to turn everyone into a proletarian" - Adolf Loos http://t.co/F2x… 7 hours ago
- RT @StephenKhan: as MEN reportedly ditches pic desk … “@Claire_Phipps: Trinity Mirror closes Liverpool Post after 158 years in print http:/… 7 hours ago