- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- RT @ccawire: When Cedric Price was commissioned to design coffee cups bit.ly/1hRbEaS #iotd 2 hours ago
- RT @ccawire: His architect of choice was Oscar Niemeyer, who designed a multi-use apartment tower bit.ly/18WWkXF #iotd #BeloHorizon… 1 day ago
- RT @yeslev: “long-form” is the mumbled incantation of a decaying priesthood theatlantic.com/business/archi… via @robboffard 1 day ago
- I am about to cycle to work. It is -19 degrees. To be honest, I'd prefer to take my chances getting squished by a lorry back in London. 1 day ago