- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- A new dawn for communications? Several key aerial infrastructure projects in a wee infographic from @AFP http://t.co/61WvFWtagS 8 hours ago
- RT @alisonkilling: WE'RE LIVE! Death in Venice - exhibition about death and modern arch - is on Kickstarter ow.ly/vNPON PLS RT 8 hours ago
- Everton manager Roberto Martinez speaking at the Hillsborough Memorial. grabyo.com/g/v/olMbV7fBaJt 12 hours ago
- Dubai - it's so unsustainable,. it's so car focused it's so…. oh thenational.ae/uae/transport/… 12 hours ago
Tag Archives: environment
I read White Noise recently and noticed by chance that Picador have bizarrely just published a 40th anniversary edition of Don DeLillo’s book, although it was first published in 1985. Perhaps it is the accumulated prescience of the book that … Continue reading