- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- RT @TimesCrime: Elveden may be the first operation in @metpoliceuk history that will run FOREVER until everyone who ever spoke to a journo … 1 hour ago
- RT @ahmed: Saudi Railway Organization (SRO) to issue tenders for GCC train project in February arabnews.com/news/491406 http://t.co/JOK1szptV6 2 hours ago
- RT @evgenymorozov: Man says his life was ruined after Google's autocomplete turned him into a terrorist gaw.kr/c6NesWk 16 hours ago
- MT @trillingual: Monocle raided by the UK Border Agency! independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-n… 23 hours ago