- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- Another view of Bob Crow. Fascinating on the organisation of labour on London Underground. spiked-online.com/newsite/articl… 2 hours ago
- RT @alicerawsthorn: Ooh! The Serpentine Gallery has chosen the Chilean architect Smiljan Radic to #design this summer's pavilion. http://t.… 8 hours ago
- RT @JuliusJaaskelai: Some pretty pictures from a recently completed 392 MW solar plant in California bit.ly/1gn7Etq 1 day ago
- RT @NORDpert: NORD's Maggie's Centre at Forth Valley Royal Hospital in Larbert has been granted planning permission http://t.co/U9Mi14CVwN 1 day ago
Tag Archives: don delillo
I read White Noise recently and noticed by chance that Picador have bizarrely just published a 40th anniversary edition of Don DeLillo’s book, although it was first published in 1985. Perhaps it is the accumulated prescience of the book that … Continue reading