- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- RT @MsAshleyDavies: Once again, our office has gone completely over the top with Christmas decorations. http://t.co/4SLqZcCyHI 20 hours ago
- Chinese probe prepares for moon landing next week spaceflightnow.com/china/change3/… 1 day ago
- RT @Grand_designz: Endive & Spit, e-foragers from Chester, plan to construct Britain's first self sufficient oblong dwelling using only the… 1 day ago
- USA complaining that they will travel more than 11,500 miles in 10 days for WC group stages. http://t.co/7no4AEPWCP Er… why not move hotel? 1 day ago
Tag Archives: don delillo
I read White Noise recently and noticed by chance that Picador have bizarrely just published a 40th anniversary edition of Don DeLillo’s book, although it was first published in 1985. Perhaps it is the accumulated prescience of the book that … Continue reading