- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- Jane Drew: the first truly international architect? #internationalwomensday cosmopolitanscum.com/2014/02/27/jan… 17 hours ago
- This is fantastic. Jonathan Glazer's advert for Flake. Oddly they did't use it. vimeo.com/21190241 via @iqhunter @XanBrooks @TimeOutFilm 1 day ago
- RT @ArchDaily: Norway’s “Memory Wound” reminds us of "Bunker 599" - another project that employs fractured space to commemorate loss http:/… 1 day ago
- Everything about this reeks of Hackney. gensleron.com/cities/2014/3/… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: cecil balmond
This short film essay looks at how man has built and talked about elemental architecture forms since the Tower of Babel. It takes the viewer inside the ArcelorMittal Orbit for the first time as well as placing it in historical … Continue reading