- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- Oh look. Some buildings made out of Lego... How. Terribly. Novel. 2 hours ago
- Again, hats off to Building Design for their long standing commitment to sticking the boot in to RMJM bdonline.co.uk/5055120.article 2 hours ago
- Whoops. Thanks to @alucidwake for point out the error in my earlier #ff . Follow @ConversationUK (rather than Amanda De Cadenet's TV show.) 4 hours ago
- Over 200m trips are taken daily across deficient bridges in USA's 102 largest metropolitan regions. Latest failure: bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-… 5 hours ago