- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- RT @panthersolo: [puts £1 million on England being drawn in Group E] 3 hours ago
- RT @ccawire: The Detroit Free Press Building was purchased at an auction for $4.2 million bit.ly/1jukWcd #iotd 4 hours ago
- RT @ianvisits: Limited edition tube moquette trainers. Available from 6am next Saturday in Piccadilly Circus tube station. http://t.co/o7b… 6 hours ago
- RT @TomCommon: @daisyfroud @timabrahams Amazing. Othello Suite comes with a 24/7 dedicated butler, who tries to trick you into killing your… 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: boris johnson
The all-to brief appointment of Daniel Moylan as chairman of the London Legacy Development Company marks a sea-change in the development landscape in London. His departure, after just 7 weeks, marks the end of an 8 year period during which … Continue reading