- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- This is fantastic. Jonathan Glazer's advert for Flake. Oddly they did't use it. vimeo.com/21190241 via @iqhunter @XanBrooks @TimeOutFilm 5 hours ago
- RT @ArchDaily: Norway’s “Memory Wound” reminds us of "Bunker 599" - another project that employs fractured space to commemorate loss http:/… 8 hours ago
- Everything about this reeks of Hackney. gensleron.com/cities/2014/3/… 10 hours ago
- #pt the caveat being if you are a rural council near green belt (read: traditional Tory seat) you can avoid any beastly new houses 10 hours ago
Tag Archives: Be Open
What’s the greatest piece of design to come out of Italy in the last decade? The Branca chair by Mattiazzi? Something by Patricia Urquiola for Moroso? It was the Arduino, a simple microcontroller board, named according to the Wall Street … Continue reading