- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- Subtle Russian propaganda ahead of vote in Crimea http://t.co/3lamuuRjfS 2 hours ago
- Jane Drew: the first truly international architect? #internationalwomensday cosmopolitanscum.com/2014/02/27/jan… 1 day ago
- This is fantastic. Jonathan Glazer's advert for Flake. Oddly they did't use it. vimeo.com/21190241 via @iqhunter @XanBrooks @TimeOutFilm 2 days ago
- RT @ArchDaily: Norway’s “Memory Wound” reminds us of "Bunker 599" - another project that employs fractured space to commemorate loss http:/… 2 days ago