- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- RT @shaunwalker7: The protesters leaving a cordon, police walking out in defeat. Utterly extraordinary. Even given their shields back. They… 9 hours ago
- RT @shaunwalker7: Piece by piece barricade coming down. Protesters nose to nose with riot police, singing national anthem. No real clashes … 10 hours ago
- RT @Grand_designz: The conical sun trap courtyard in Junkton & Pimp's depressive iron citadel will be shaded during the hottest part of the… 13 hours ago
- Really excited about going to #madeupconference where we will be discussing digital media, big data, satellite imagery and whelks. 19 hours ago