- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- RT @JuliusJaaskelai: Some pretty pictures from a recently completed 392 MW solar plant in California bit.ly/1gn7Etq 18 hours ago
- RT @NORDpert: NORD's Maggie's Centre at Forth Valley Royal Hospital in Larbert has been granted planning permission http://t.co/U9Mi14CVwN 19 hours ago
- RT @Independent: RIP Bob Crow ind.pn/1kJhP2E (via @CoventGdnTube) http://t.co/eAmL6uWVVl 21 hours ago
- RT @Owenmeowenyou: Columns painted on walls by Columnz: instagram.com/columnz# 21 hours ago