- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- RT @Grand_designz: Endive & Spit, e-foragers from Chester, plan to construct Britain's first self sufficient oblong dwelling using only the… 3 hours ago
- USA complaining that they will travel more than 11,500 miles in 10 days for WC group stages. http://t.co/7no4AEPWCP Er… why not move hotel? 4 hours ago
- RT @AFP: PHOTO: A new tunnel reserved for pedestrians, bicycles and buses is inaugurated in Lyon http://t.co/UcBF3tt67M 4 hours ago
- RT @panthersolo: [puts £1 million on England being drawn in Group E] 9 hours ago