- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- RT @Future_Cities: Damian Hirst to landlord a new villlage in Cornwall. Be thankful for small mercies. It could've been Wayne Hemmingway ht… 1 hour ago
- RT @MsAshleyDavies: Once again, our office has gone completely over the top with Christmas decorations. http://t.co/4SLqZcCyHI 1 day ago
- Chinese probe prepares for moon landing next week spaceflightnow.com/china/change3/… 2 days ago
- RT @Grand_designz: Endive & Spit, e-foragers from Chester, plan to construct Britain's first self sufficient oblong dwelling using only the… 2 days ago