- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- RT @Owenmeowenyou: @timabrahams The south elevation faces England. Holl supports independence. The south elevation is a political statement… 19 hours ago
- RT @shaunwalker7: Apropos of nothing, how cool is this constructivist building in central Simferopol... http://t.co/OIbFeBC0Wp 21 hours ago
- RT @rjwilliams44: Piece on Edinburgh for Times Higher. Won't win me any friends. timeshighereducation.co.uk/features/cultu… 21 hours ago
- We've been here before right? BBC report notes the Twitter campaign to save a "threatened" BBC Channel bbc.com/news/entertain… 1 day ago
Tag Archives: 3D printing
What’s the greatest piece of design to come out of Italy in the last decade? The Branca chair by Mattiazzi? Something by Patricia Urquiola for Moroso? It was the Arduino, a simple microcontroller board, named according to the Wall Street … Continue reading
Designer Sam Bernier’s starting point is the ultimate contemporary dilemna. “After finishing the content of a mason jar… I always clean it and keep it for later use. I quickly realised that I had almost no opportunities to actually reuse … Continue reading