- A powerful, eloquently-argued essay by Tim Abrahams. that takes apart the Stadium for London 2012 piece by piece, providing fascinating insight into the process by which this strange structure was designed and built. Drawings by the excellent illustrator and architect Nigel Peake.
- RT @STAND_AMS: Sad to hear Llansannan Snooker Club in Wales has raised its prices to £1.30 an hour. The working man is bring priced out of … 1 day ago
- A new dawn for communications? Several key aerial infrastructure projects in a wee infographic from @AFP http://t.co/61WvFWtagS 2 days ago
- RT @alisonkilling: WE'RE LIVE! Death in Venice - exhibition about death and modern arch - is on Kickstarter ow.ly/vNPON PLS RT 2 days ago
- Everton manager Roberto Martinez speaking at the Hillsborough Memorial. grabyo.com/g/v/olMbV7fBaJt 2 days ago
Tag Archives: 3D printing
What’s the greatest piece of design to come out of Italy in the last decade? The Branca chair by Mattiazzi? Something by Patricia Urquiola for Moroso? It was the Arduino, a simple microcontroller board, named according to the Wall Street … Continue reading
Designer Sam Bernier’s starting point is the ultimate contemporary dilemna. “After finishing the content of a mason jar… I always clean it and keep it for later use. I quickly realised that I had almost no opportunities to actually reuse … Continue reading